Please use the form below.
- Include your order number, your details, the reason for the complaint and your preferred method of resolution.
- Attach photos of the products you are complaining about and their labels to the form.
- If you are making a complaint about damage to products in transit, please also enclose a damage report. This can be written down with the courier at the time of collection. If the damage was not visible upon receipt, you can draw it up within 7 days of delivery. To call the courier, contact the hotline of the carrier who was responsible for the delivery. If the decision is positive and it is necessary to collect the claimed goods, the Returns and Complaints Department will send you a waybill to place on the parcel.
You can also send the parcel back yourself to the address:
MONDEX Returns and Complaints Department
- Please secure the parcel for transport.
- A completed and signed Complaint Form should be enclosed with the parcel.
- We make every effort to process your complaint within 24 hours. The maximum time for processing a complaint is 14 days.
- Within a maximum of 14 days you will receive new products or be refunded. We aim to resolve complaints within 5 days.