Mondex Home Club
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE MONDEX HOME CLUB LOYALTY PROGRAM
The MONDEX HOME CLUB loyalty program (hereinafter: MONDEX HOME CLUB) is directed to the Customers of the MONDEX online store and applies to all products in the store's offer, excluding shipping costs. The program rewards customers who have registered on the store's website and made a purchase using their account in the MONDEX online store.
- The organizer of MONDEX HOME CLUB is Unihome Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland.
- Program Participant - Customer of the MONDEX online store who has a registered Customer Account and Customer of MONDEX stationary stores.
- Participation in the Program is voluntary.
- Registering a Customer Account in the MONDEX online store is tantamount to joining the Program and does not require separate consent or additional data.
- If you do not wish to participate in the program, you should use the option of fast shopping without registration. Participants of the Program may be only natural persons of full age (consumers), who correctly register their participation in the Program via the website mondex.pl
- Unihome reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions, while notifying the Participants via the mondex.pl website and in electronic correspondence or via text message, if the Participant has provided an email address, or phone number.
- The Participant has the right to resign from the Program due to changes in the Regulations, within 14 days from the date of notification of the change.
Conditions of accession
- Subject to further provisions, a person who wishes to join the Program, collect MONDEX HOME CLUB points (hereinafter referred to as Points) in exchange for his/her purchases in the online store mondex.pl and exchange the collected Points for a time-limited discount should register his/her participation in the Program via the website mondex.pl.
- The participant may agree to receive information about organized promotional actions. By agreeing to receive marketing information, the participant agrees to be sent commercial information, including information about promotions covered by the Program, electronically to the e-mail address provided, through a message to the cell phone number provided, through Internet applications to the address provided in the application.
- The Participant should notify the Organizer of changes in the data contained in the application via the mondex.pl website or by phone at the BOK within 10 working days from the occurrence of the change. All possible consequences resulting from the failure to notify are charged to the Participant.
- The Organizer reserves the right to block the account and invalidate points registered with fictitious data or data other than that of the Participant.
Accumulation of Points
- MONDEX HOME CLUB Points (hereinafter referred to as Points) are virtual points that the Participant accumulates on his/her account in exchange for performing a certain activity in mondex.pl online store. On their basis, the Participant is assigned a level in the Program: Black, Silver or Gold.
- The basis for the enrollment of Points can only be:
- Joining the Program for the first time;
- Placing an order in the online store,
- Depending on the gross value of the shopping cart;
- Placing the first, second and third order in the online store since joining the Program;
- Writing a review of a previously purchased product;
- Placing an order for the Selected Product of the Month;
- Advancement to a higher level of the Program.
- In order to save Points, the Participant should perform a certain action in the mondex.pl online store. Points are automatically saved in the computer system:
- After the Participant joins the Program;
- After processing an order;
- After approval of a review;
- After promotion to a higher level of the Program.
- The number of Points saved in exchange for performing a given activity is specified in the Regulations.
- Any claims related to accumulated Points can be processed only upon presentation of proof of purchase within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- If, due to a system malfunction, it is not possible to save the earned Points at the moment, after the Participant's notification, within 30 days from the date of the transaction and presentation of the proof of purchase, the BOK awards Points to the Participant's account on the basis of the proof of purchase. Points automatically appear in the Participant's account within 10 business days from the date of application.
- In case of introduction of new opportunities to collect Points, the Organizer will inform Participants via the website or in direct correspondence.
- Points are exchanged for time-limited access to special offers, discounts and events offered by the mondex.pl online store.
- It is not possible to exchange Points for cash.
- It is not possible to pay with Points in the online store.
- Points exchange occurs automatically:
- Immediately after a new Participant accumulates the number of Points required to advance to the Black level;
- Immediately after a Participant at the Black level accumulates the number of points required for promotion to the Silver level;
- Immediately after a Participant at the Silver level accumulates the number of points required for promotion to the Gold level;
- Upon the expiration of 6 months after promotion to Black or renewal of the Black level, if the Participant at the Black level has accumulated the number of points required to remain at the Black level;
- Upon expiration of 6 months after promotion to Silver level or renewal of Silver level, if the Participant at Silver level has accumulated the number of points required to remain at Silver level;
- After 6 months of promotion to Gold level or renewal of Gold level, if the Participant at Gold level has accumulated the number of points required to remain at Gold level;
- The number of points required to advance or remain at a given level of the Program is specified in the Regulations.
- The number of points saved in exchange for performing an activity:
- For joining the Program for the first time, the Participant receives 10 Points at a time;
- For placing an order in the online store, the Participant receives one time, depending on the gross value of the shopping cart:
- Gross value up to PLN 149.99: 50 Points;
- Gross value from PLN 150.00 to PLN 249.99: 100 Points;
- Gross value from 150.00 zł to 499.99 zł: 150 Points;
- Gross value from 500.00 zł to 999.99 zł: 250 Points;
- Gross value over 1000.00 zł: 500 Points;
- For placing a subsequent order in the online store from the moment of joining the Program, the Participant receives one time, depending on the order sequence:
- For the first order: 150 Points;
- For the second order: 100 Points;
- For the third order: 50 Points;
- For writing a review of a previously purchased product, the Participant receives 25 Points one time;
- For placing an order for each item of the Selected Product of the month, the Participant receives 25 Points one time;
- For advancing to a higher level of the Program, the Participant receives 25 Points one time.
- LThe number of Points required for immediate promotion to a Program level and required for renewal of a Program level after 6 months of level validity:
- Black: 100 Points;
- Silver: 400 Points;
- Gold: 750 Points.
Returns and complaints
- The Organizer allows, in justified cases, to return goods purchased in the online store, for the purchase of which the Participant received Points. To make a return, the Participant should follow the return procedure specified in the Rules of the store.
- Returning the goods is tantamount to the Participant losing the Points that were accrued for its purchase. Points will be deducted from the Participant's account within 30 days.
Points earned irregularly
- Points are considered to be irregularly earned if they were obtained by providing false data for the application or which was falsified in any way. As soon as the BOK determines such a fact, the account is blocked until clarification.
- Illegally earned Points are those that were obtained for a fee from another Participant, or if the basis of the record were purchase transactions not made by the Participant on whose account the Points were found, or if the Points were accumulated in any other way, contrary to the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Organizer has the right to exclude from the Program a Participant who has earned Points in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations and to invalidate the accounts and the Points accumulated in them.
Activities of the Customer Service Office
- All information related to the operation of the Program Participants can obtain by phone or by correspondence from the BOK. Employees of the BOK deal with account blocking issues, questions and complaints regarding any operations performed by Users.
- In the interest of protecting the data of Program Participants, the BOK, in the case of a telephone application or request to apply an account blocking by a Participant, has the right to ask questions in order to establish the identity of the Participant with regard to the data provided by the Participant in connection with joining and using the Program. If the Participant refuses to answer, the BOK is not obliged to serve the reporting person.
- If an employee of the BOK deems it necessary to further establish identity for a request made by telephone, he or she may ask for confirmation of the request in writing.
- The participant may authorize in writing another person to represent him in his dealings with the BOK. The BOK, in case of doubt, may request either personal contact with the participant or a notarized power of attorney.
Offer for Program Participants
- Program participant at the Black level, throughout the validity of the level:
- can benefit from a permanent discount of 4% on all non-discounted products in the mondex.pl online store;
- Program Participant at the Silver level, throughout the validity of the level:
- can enjoy a permanent discount of 8% on all non-reduced products in the mondex.pl online store;
- has access to restricted sales;
- has access to restricted content in the mondex.pl online store.
- Program participant at the Gold Level, throughout the validity of the level:
- can benefit from a permanent discount of 8% on all non-discounted products in the mondex.pl online store;
- has access to restricted sales;
- has access to restricted content in the mondex.pl online store.
- does not incur delivery costs, regardless of the gross value of the order placed.
- Validity of Points and Levels:
- Points remain valid throughout participation in the Program.
- Participation in each level of the Program remains valid for a period of 6 months and is renewable.
- Participation in a Program level cannot be renewed if:
- 6 months after promotion to the Black level or renewal of the Black level, the Participant in the Black level has not accumulated the number of Points required to remain in the Black level. The Participant then loses the Black level and is treated as a new Participant.
- After 6 months of promotion to the Silver Card level or renewal of the Silver level, a Participant at the Silver level has not accumulated the number of Points required to remain at the Silver level. The Participant then loses the Silver level and is assigned to the Black level. The Participant is not entitled to Points for promotion to a new Level in this situation.
- After 6 months of promotion to the Gold level or renewal of the Gold level, the Participant at the Gold level has not accumulated the number of Points required to remain at the Gold level.
- The Participant then loses the Gold level and is assigned to the Silver level card. The Participant is not entitled to Points for promotion to the new Level in this situation.
- In case of loss of level, the Participant retains all accumulated Points.
Changes and liquidation of the Program
- Amendments to these Regulations are made by publishing the amended text of the Regulations on the mondex.pl website and indicating the date from which the amended Regulations are effective. Notwithstanding the above,
- Participants will be notified of the changes to the Terms and Conditions by sending an email correspondence to them, to the email address they provided, or by text message to the phone number indicated by the Participant.
- Participants who do not accept the changes may, within 14 days from the date they are informed of the effective date of the Regulations, notify the BOK of their resignation from the Program, in which case all accumulated Points will be removed and the current Level will be no longer valid.
- The Organizer may freely decide to terminate the Program.
- The announcement of the termination of the Program will be announced by the Organizer on the mondex.pl website at least 60 days in advance. The announcement will
- include detailed terms of termination and the date of
- the final expiration date of Points and Levels.
- Once the Program has ended, Points cannot be accumulated or exchanged.
- The Organizer processes the personal data of the Participant provided by him/her during account registration in order to identify the person as a Program Participant.
- The Program Participant agrees that the Organizer may collect, systematize and process his/her personal data provided to the Organizer for the purposes of the Program.
- The Participant may at any time report to the Organizer
- By e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to the address: Unihome Sp. Z o.o., ul. Rydygiera 11a/226, 01-793 Warsaw
to remove from the database his/her personal data provided to the Organizer during the account registration process. Upon receipt of the notification, the Organizer will immediately remove the data from the system. Along with the deletion of the Participant's data, all Points accumulated by the Participant will be deleted at the same time.
- The administrator of the personal data of the Participants of the Program is the Organizer, who can be contacted at the email address: email@example.com
- The Company will process personal data for the purposes related to the execution of the Program for the period of participation in the Program - consent to participate in the Loyalty Program
- (legal basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO) , and after that time to the extent required by law or to secure possible claims and for the fulfillment of the legally justified purposes carried out by the data controller, in particular marketing directly its products or services, in this regard until you object to the processing (legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO).
- Legally legitimate interest is the need for processing for the purposes of possible complaint proceedings
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes specified above.
- Personal data may be transferred to cooperating entities on the basis of entrustment agreements to the extent necessary for the above purposes
- Each person, to the extent provided by law, has the right to access his or her data and to correct, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability, as well as the right to revoke the granted consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In case of doubts related to the processing of personal data, any person may request information from the Company. Notwithstanding the above, anyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection