1. I. The Seller’s identity:
Unihome Sp. z o.o.,
Ludwika Rydygiera 11a/226,
01-793 Warsaw (Poland),
VAT number: PL7010570501.
The owner of the MONDEX online shop is MONDEX Anna i Jerzy Affek Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Olsztyn (Poland), Towarowa 17, 10-416 Olsztyn (Poland), KRS: 000005755, REGON: 51028674000000, VAT number: 7391010198.
1. The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meaning:
a) Account – a section of the Online Shop ascribed to the Customer that he can use to perform specific actions in the Online Shop.
b) Business Days – these shall be the days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
c) Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964.
d) Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
e) Customer – a natural person with full legal capacity, and in the cases provided for by generally applicable laws also a natural person with limited legal capacity; a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity; - who places an order or uses other Services available in the Online Shop under the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
f) Consumer – a natural person performing a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
g) Newsletter service – the Seller’s commercial information in the form of messages sent to the Customer’s electronic mail address.
h) Personal Data – shall mean personal data within the meaning of Article 4(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
i) Product – a movable item available in the Online Shop that is the subject of the Sale Agreement between the Customer and the Seller being paid by the Price.
j) Sales Agreement – a sales agreement of Products concluded between the Seller and the Customer.
k) Seller - the company Unihome Sp. z o.o., Ludwika Rydygiera 11a/226, 01-793 Warszawa (Poland), KRS: 0000614138, REGON: 364267729, Vat number: PL7010570501, E-mail: email@example.com .
l) Services – the services rendered electronically by the Seller for the benefit of Customers within the meaning of the provisions of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services dated 18 July 2002.
a) Terms and Conditions – this document.
3. General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions specify the general conditions and ways of provision of services electronically and selling via the Online Shop www.mondexhome.com . The Shop is operated by the Seller.
2. These Terms and Conditions are always available at the website www.mondexhome.com which allows to download, display and record their contents by printing or saving them to a data carrier at any time.
3. The Online Shop can only be used by those who have read and fully accepted this terms and condition for the online shop.
5. The Seller informs that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may be associated with the risk of obtaining and modifying Customers data by unauthorized persons, therefore Customers should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize the above-mentioned threats, e.g. Antivirus.
6. The Customer is obliged to:
a) provide in the Order and in the registration forms, only true, up-to-date and all necessary data of the Customer and promptly update the data;
b) use the services made available by the Seller in a way that it does not interfere with the functioning of the Seller, the Online Shop and other Customer;
c) use the services made available by the Seller in a manner consistent with the applicable laws, and provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
4. Electronic services in the online shop
1. The Services are rendered by the Seller free of charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The Seller provides the following Electronic Services:
c) Enabling Customers to place orders and conclude Sale Agreements under the terms specified in these Terms.
d) Enabling Customers to give opinions (Appendix No 2)
3. Using the Account is possible after completing jointly and severally the following steps by the Customer:
- Completing the registration form and accepting the provisions of these Regulations,
- Clicking on the "Register" box.
4. Following the registration of the Customer Account, a customer can log in to the Online Shop, indicating the email address and password provided at the registration.
5. The Agreement for the provision of service which involves maintenance of an Account in the Online Shop shall be concluded for an indefinite period and shall be terminated when the Customer submits a request to remove the account or uses the button “Delete Account”.
6. The Newsletter service, provided at the request of the Customer after the conclusion of the Agreement, includes receiving by the Customers who have provided the Service Provider with their e-mail address, by electronic means commercial information regarding the products and services of the Service Provider, including in particular information about their current offer, promotions, discounts and marketing campaigns,
7. The Agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service shall be concluded for an indefinite period and shall be terminated when the Customer submits a request to remove his electronic mail address from the Newsletter subscription list or when he unsubscribes by the link included in the message sent as part of the Newsletter service.
8. The Agreement for the provision of service which involves enabling Customers to place orders in the Online Shop shall be concluded for a definite period and shall be terminated when the Order is placed through it or when the Client earlier terminates placing the Order through it.
9. The Agreement for the provision of service which involves enabling Customers to give opinions in the Online Shop shall be concluded for a definite period and shall be terminated when the Opinion is given or when the Customer earlier terminates giving opinions.
10. The Seller may at any time terminate the Service Agreement with the Customer giving a 14 -day notice period for important reasons, understood as a change in the laws governing the provision of electronic services by the Seller affecting the mutual rights and obligations set out in the agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller, or a change of the scope or provision of services to which the provisions of the Terms and Conditions apply.
11. If the Customer breaches these Terms and Conditions, the Seller – after a prior ineffective cease and desist letter setting an appropriate deadline – may terminate the agreement for the provision of Services upon a 14 -day notice.
12. Either party withdrawing from the Service Agreement, or the Agreement being terminated by mutual consent, does not have an impact on the rights acquired by the parties before withdrawing from or terminating the agreement.
5. Orders / Sales Agreement
1. Information about the Products as provided on the Shop websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices constitute an invitation to conclusion of an Agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
2. All the Products available in the Online Shop are free of physical and legal defects.
3. Prices of products presented on the website of the Online Shop are provided in EUR, and include VAT(Value added Taxes ) and other taxes.
4. The Seller enables submitting Orders for Products in the Online Shop.
5. The Seller enables the Customer to place an Order through the Online Shop, 24/7 through the website www.mondexhome.com .
6. Orders can be placed by Internet users, who have correctly filled in registration form. Orders can be placed also without registration form. A user who does not have an Account must independently fill out the Order Form in the scope of his/her details necessary to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement.
7. As part of placing an order, the Customer provides his/her personal data marked in the order form as obligatory and consents, by marking the appropriate box, to the processing of the Customer’s data provided while placing the order to perform at the Online Shop. Providing the personal data marked obligatory is voluntary yet is necessary for placing the order. Providing the personal data not marked as obligatory is voluntary and unnecessary for placing the order. A lack of due diligence while filling in the form may cause the Customer being obligated to cover additional expenses such as: compensation, costs of improper postage, costs of resending the order to the right address, or any other rightful costs incurred by the Online Shop to complete the Order.
8. The order form should include the Customer’s name, surname and postal address, phone number and email address, the data and address of the recipient, if the ordered products should be delivered to an address other than the Customer’s address.
9. The Customer sends the Order by means of the Online Shop functionality provided for that purpose with an obligation to pay. If the Client does not have an Account, it is required to accept the Terms and Conditions.
10. If the Order is placed via the Order form available on the Online Shop website, the Customer places the Order with the Seller electronically, which constitutes an offer to conclude an Agreement for the Sales of the Products being the subject of the Order. The offer made electronically shall be binding for the Customer if the Seller sends – to the electronic mail address provided by the Customer – a confirmation of acceptance of the Order for processing, in the form of the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the Customer’s offer; upon its receipt by the Customer the Sales Agreement shall be concluded.
11. The total value of the Order includes the price and shipping costs.
12. The sales Agreement shall be concluded in English.
13. In case of impossibility to perform the Sales Agreement and in other situations defined by law, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, in particular concerning the obligation to immediately return the benefit to the consumer may apply.
1. Delivery of the Products is performed to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order (In EU, without DE - details in our section Delivery www.mondexhome.com).
2. Delivery of the Products is carried out by parcel delivery company.
3. On the Shop websites, in the description of the Products, the Seller informs the Customer about the number of Business Days needed to process the Order and to deliver it, as well as about the delivery charges.
4. The deadline for delivery and processing of the Order shall be calculated per Business Days.
5. If the ordered Products have different delivery deadlines, the longest deadline shall apply to the whole Order.
7. Prices and methods of payment
1. The prices are provided in EUR and include all elements, in particular VAT(Value added Taxes ) and other charges, without delivery charges.
2. The Customer may choose the following payment methods:
a) Credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard)
- in this case the Order’s processing shall commence after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer and after the Seller receives information from the system of the payment processing agent that the Customer has made the payment, and the Products shall be dispatched immediately after the Order is completed.
b) Electronic payment
PayPal (PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg).
Klarna (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm).
Adyen (Adyen N.V., Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6-50, 1011 DJ Amsterdam).
- in this case the Order’s processing shall commence after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer and after the Seller receives information from the system of the payment processing agent that the Customer has made the payment, and the Products shall be dispatched immediately after the Order is completed).
c) Bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case the Order’s processing shall commence after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer, and the Products shall be dispatched immediately after the funds are credited on the Seller’s bank account and after the Order is completed).
d) cash on delivery (only DPD).You pay for the delivery service if you take the order received.
3. When making a payment, the Customer will be informed immediately before making the payment about the amount in which the payment should be made, about the possible methods of its execution and about the data of the payment provider, if the given service is possible. Detailed terms and conditions for making payments through the operators performing electronic payments are available on the website of the given operator.
4. When making a payment via an electronic payment operator, the User should follow the instructions given by the operator of electronic payments in order to make a payment.
5. The customer agrees that the purchase documents (VAT invoice / receipt) for the order will be sent electronically.
8. The right to withdraw from the Agreement
1. The consumer who has concluded a distance agreement can withdraw from sales agreement within 30 calendar days without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in VII.12 of these Terms. To keep the deadline, it is sufficient for the Consumer to make a statement of the Seller before it expires.
2. The statement of withdrawal from the agreement may be submitted to the Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or online(www.mondexhome.com). The Customer may compose the declaration by himself or use the form of declaration of withdrawal from Agreement (Appendix No 1).
3. The course of time for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement shall commence a) on the date on which the Product was taken by the Customer or by a third party designated by him/her other than the carrier and in the case of a Sale Agreement, which:(1)includes a great number of Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, since acquiring possession of the last Product, a batch or part, or (2) is based on regular delivering Products for a fixed period of time – since acquiring possession of the first of the Products; b) for other agreements – from the date of conclusion of the contract.
4. Upon receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement by the Customer, the Seller will send to the Customer's e-mail address a confirmation of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the Agreement.
5. In the case of withdrawal from a distance Agreement, such an Agreement shall be deemed not concluded.
6. The Seller is obliged immediately, but not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the customer's statement of withdrawal from the agreement, to return to the customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the Product – movable item, including movable item with digital elements. The Seller shall refund the payment with the same method of payment as was used by the Customer, unless the Customer agrees to another way of refund, whereas such a refund shall not generate any cost for the Customer.
7. The provisions of paragraph 6 do not apply to additional costs resulting from the method of delivery of products chosen by the consumer other than the cheapest usual delivery method available in the Online Store.
8. In regard to Products – movable items (including movable items with digital elements), the Customer is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which he withdrew from the agreement, return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller to collect it, unless the Seller offered to collect the Product himself. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the Product back before its expiry.
9. The purchased Products should be returned to the following address: MONDEX Anna i Jerzy Affek Spółka Jawna, Towarowa 17, 10-416 Olsztyn.
10. The Consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
11. The Seller may withhold the refund of payments received from the consumer until the Product is received back or the consumer provides proof of its return, whichever occurs first, unless the Seller himself offered to collect the Product from the consumer.
12. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product. If the consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Product other than the cheapest usual delivery method available in the Online Store, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the consumer.
13. The right to withdraw from a distance agreement is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to contracts:
a) for the provision of services for which the consumer is obliged to pay the price, if the Seller has fully performed the service with the express and prior consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract, and took note of it;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
c) in which the subject of the service is a Product – movable item (including movable item with digital elements) – non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d) in which the subject of the service is a Product – a movable item (including a movable item with digital elements) – subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life;
e) in which the subject of the service is a Product – a movable item (including a movable item with digital elements) – delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
f) in which the subject of the service are Products – movable items (including movable items with digital elements) – which, after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other movable items, including movable items with digital elements;
g) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
h) in which the consumer expressly demanded that the Seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides Products – movable items (including movable items with digital elements), other than spare parts necessary to perform repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer in relation to additional services or Products;
i) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
j) for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
k) concluded by way of a public auction;
l) for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract specifies the day or period of the service;
m) for the delivery of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium, for which the consumer is obliged to pay the price, if the Seller began the service with the express and prior consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract, and took note of it, and the Seller provided the consumer with the confirmation referred to in Article 15 paragraph 1 and 2 or Article 21 paragraph 1 of the Consumer Rights Act;
n) for the provision of services for which the consumer is obliged to pay the price for which the consumer has expressly requested the Seller to come to him for repair, and the service has already been fully performed with the express and prior consent of the consumer.
14. The provisions concerning the consumer shall apply to sole traders who conducts business activity concluding a contract directly related to their business activity, where it is apparent from such agreements that they do not have professional character for them. To determine whether a sole trader has, in particular circumstances, consumer rights, it is necessary to verify the professional nature of the agreement, especially on the basis of information recorded in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG- in Poland).
1. This section of the Terms and Conditions defines the complaint handling procedure for all complaints submitted to the Seller for contracts concluded from 1 January 2023.
2. In the event of non-compliance of the Product with the sales agreements, the provisions set out in the Consumer Rights Act (Chapter 5A) apply to consumers.
3. Complaints should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
4. Sending or returning the Product as part of the complaint may take place to the following address: MONDEX Anna i Jerzy Affek Spółka Jawna, Towarowa 17, 10-416 Olsztyn.
5. It is recommended that the Customer provides the following in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) a request regarding the method of restoring the Product to a state of conformity with the Sales Agreement, or statement of price reduction, or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) the claimant’s contact information.
6. The complaint may be accompanied by evidence (e.g. photos, documents or the Product) related to the subject of the complaint.
7. The Seller undertakes to process each complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its receipt.
8. If the product is not in conformity with the contract, the consumer may request its repair or replacement. The Seller shall carry out repair or replacement within a reasonable time after being informed by the consumer of the lack of conformity and without undue inconvenience to the consumer considering the specificity of the product and the purpose for which the consumer acquired it. The costs of repair or replacement, including in particular the costs of postage, transport, labor and materials, shall be borne by the Seller.
9. The Consumer makes available to the Seller a product subject to repair or replacement. The Seller collects the products from the consumer at his own expense. The Consumer is not obliged to pay for the normal use of the products which have subsequently been replaced.
10. If the product is not in conformity with the contract, the consumer may make a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the contract when:
a) the seller refused to bring the product into conformity with the contract in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act.
b) the seller has not brought the product into conformity with the contract in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act.
c) the lack of conformity of the product with the contract persists even though the seller has tried to bring the product into conformity.
d) the lack of conformity of the product with the contract is so significant that it justifies a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract without prior use of protection measures specified in the Consumer Rights Act.
e) It is clear from the seller's declaration or circumstances that he will not bring the products into conformity within a reasonable time or without undue inconvenience to the consumer.
11. The reduced price must be in proportion to the contract price in which the value of the non-conforming product remains in relation to the value of the product in conformity.
12. The Seller shall return to the consumer the amounts due as a result of exercising the right to reduce the price immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on the price reduction.
13. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer immediately returns the products to the Seller at his expense. The Seller returns the price to the consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or proof of its return.
14. The Consumer may not withdraw from the contract if the lack of conformity of the product with the contract is irrelevant. The lack of conformity of a product with the contract shall be presumed to be material.
15. The Seller is liable for non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement if the non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement existed at the time of its delivery and was revealed within two years from the date of delivery of the Product to the Consumer.
16. The provisions concerning the consumer shall apply to sole traders who conducts business activity concluding a contract directly related to their business activity, where it is apparent from such agreements that they do not have professional character for them. To determine whether a sole trader has, in particular circumstances, consumer rights, it is necessary to verify the professional nature of the agreement, especially on the basis of information recorded in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG-in Poland).
10. Out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures
1. The Seller would like to inform you that out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures can be used. They can be used on a voluntary basis and only if both parties to the dispute agree to it.
2. Detailed information on consumer dispute resolution, including the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court complaint handling, redress and the rules of access to these procedures is available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer advocates, Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, in particular also at the following Internet address of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
3. For example, the Customer who is a Consumer has the right to refer to a permanent amicable consumer court operating by the Commercial Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising out of the concluded Sales Agreement.
4. According to article 14, paragraph. 1-2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 524/2013 from 21 May 2013, we commit ourselves to placing information on the ODR platform. Online Dispute Resolution is intended to facilitate an independent, non-judicial settlement of disputes between consumers and traders through the Internet. These disputes relate to contractual obligations arising from online sales or service contracts concluded between consumers living in the Union and traders established in the Union.
5. The Consumer who would like to take advantage of the possibility of an amicable resolution to disputes concerning online purchases may submit a complaint, for example, via the EU"s Internet ODR platform which is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. Force majeure
1. Neither Party can be held liable for the non-performance of any of its obligations, if such non-performance is due to an unforeseeable event beyond its control or a force majeure incident including but not limited to epidemic, flood, fire, storm, raw materials shortage, transportation strike, partial or total strike, or lock-out. The Party affected by such events must inform the other party promptly, no later than five (5) business days after said event occurs.
2. The parties agree that they will work together to determine how best to fill the order while the force majeure incident persists.
12. Protection of personal information
2. The Seller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed.
13. Final Provisions
1. All and any rights of the Online Shop, including economic copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, internet domain, the Online Shop website, and also to forms, logotypes are the property of the Seller and may be used solely in the manner indicated in and consistent with the Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the Republic of Poland. The parties expressly exclude the application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
3. The choice of law made by the parties shall not have the result of depriving the consumer of the protection guaranteed to him by the mandatory rules of the law of the country in which he has his habitual residence in EU.
4. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is an Entrepreneur shall be settled by a competent court of jurisdiction proper for the seat of the Seller.
5. In matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of general Polish laws shall apply.
6. Each Customer shall be informed about any changes to these Terms and Conditions by information available at the homepage of the Online Shop presenting a list of amendments and their effective dates. The Customers who possess an Account shall be additionally informed about the changes and presented with their list by a message sent to their electronic mail address. The effective date for any amendment shall fall at least 14 days after its publication. If the Customer who has a Customer Account does not accept the amended Terms and Conditions, he shall be obliged to notify this fact to the Seller within 14 days from being informed about the amendment of the Terms and Conditions. Notification of non-acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions shall result in termination of the Agreement.
Appendix No 1 - Form of withdrawal from agreement
(this form should be filled in and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- I / We (*) hereby inform / inform (*) of my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following products (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name and surname of consumer (s)
- Consumer (s) address
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as applicable.
Appendix No 2
OPINIONS IN THE ONLINE SHOP
1. The Customer of the Online Shop has the possibility to give a voluntary and free opinion. The subject of the opinion may also be the evaluation, photo or review of the purchased product in the Online Shop.
2. The Customers are only allowed to give opinions in relation to the actually purchased Products in the Online Shop. The opinion given by Customer may be deleted at any time.
3. The Customers are not allowed to enter into agreement only for the purpose of giving opinions.
4. The Seller and his employees are not allowed to give opinions.
5. The Customer's opinions are published by the Seller in the Online Shop or in an external service collecting opinions. The Customer’s opinions are available to all visitors to the Online Shop.
6. The seller verifies the opinions using the email address that was used in the purchase process or assigned to the user's account.
7. It is forbidden to conclude fictitious or apparent Sales Agreements in order to leave an opinion about the Product.
8. The Seller does not post or commission the posting of false opinions or recommendations of Customers to other entities in order to promote its Products or does not provide sponsored opinions.
9. It should be noted that giving opinions by customers may not be used for unlawful activities, in particular for activities that constitute unfair competition against the Seller, or actions that infringe personal property, intellectual property rights or other rights of the Seller or third parties. The Seller is not responsible for such actions.
I. General information
1. This document specifies the privacy principles applicable in the Online Shop www.mondexhome.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Online Shop”).
2. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller of your personal data - the company Unihome Sp. z o.o., Ludwika Rydygiera 11a/226, 01-793 Warsaw (Poland), KRS: 0000614138, REGON: 364267729, Vat number: PL7010570501, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com .
3. Personal information collected by the Controller shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
4. The controller collects information provided voluntarily by the Online Shop Customers. However, the provision of marked personal data is a condition for placing an order, while the consequence of not ordering will be the inability to order products in the store. Using the online shop requires the processing of the customer's personal data in the scope of first name, last name, phone number and email address, address of residence.
5. Moreover, the controller may record the information about connection parameters, like IP addresses, for technical purposes, for server administration and for collection of general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection comes), and also for security purposes.
6. The Controller shall make an extra effort in order to protect privacy and information about the Online Shop Customers provided to him. The Controller shall exercise due diligence when selecting and applying appropriate technical measures, including those of programming and organizational nature, in order to protect the processed data, and in particular he shall protect the data from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss and destruction, unauthorized modification, and also from their processing with the breach of the applicable provisions of law.
7. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of art. 5 GDPR.
Personal data will be:
a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; (‘purpose limitation’);
c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
d) accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date (‘accuracy’);
e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; (‘storage limitation’);
f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
II. Purpose for Processing
1. The basis for the processing of the Customer's Personal Data is primarily the necessity to perform the contract to which he is a party or the need to take action at his request prior to its conclusion (Article 6 par 1 (b) of GDPR).
2. After expressing separate consent, data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means or making telephone calls for direct marketing purposes (Article 6 par. 1 (a) GDPR).
3. In other purposes, the Customer's Personal Data may be processed on the basis of:
a) applicable law when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Controller e.g. when based on tax regulations or accounting one, The Controller settles concluded sales contracts (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR);
b) indispensable for purposes other than those mentioned above resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, in particular to determine, assert or defend claims, market and statistical analyses Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
4. We wish to inform you that we do not perform automated decision making, also on the basis of profiling.
III. The personal data we collect and use
1. We ensure that the collection and use of your personal data is lawful. Therefore, for the purposes listed below, we only use your personal data if one of the following conditions apply:
a) You have given us your consent.
b) We need your personal data for the performance of a contract you enter into with us, such as when you purchase a product through the website.
c) We need to comply with legal obligations.
d) We need to protect your vital interests.
e) Your data is necessary for the public interest, or
f) We have a legitimate interest in processing the personal data.
2. Category of Personal Data :
a) Name and contact details (such as first name, last name, company name, country/region, street address, phone number and email address.)
b) Purchase information/history.
c) Device information: information about your computer, phone or other device you use to view the website such as device type, operating system, hardware version, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address and advertising ID. Log information.
d) Payment information (we don’t store this information).
IV. Term of Personal Data Processing
1. In compliance with the applicable legal provisions, we process your personal data for a term of time that is necessary to meet the designated purpose. After such term, the personal data of Customers will be irrevocably deleted or destroyed.
2. Personal data processed covered by the consent statement will be processed until the consent is revoked.
3. We process personal data during the term of the agreement, as well as during a period of expiry of claims resulting from the provisions of the Polish Civil Code.
V. Recipients of personal data
1. Recipients of the Customer's personal data may by entities performing the order at the Seller's request and handling it, such as: shipment companies(DPD, UPS), accounting companies, suppliers of the goods, assembly services, providers of IT solutions (Sendinblue – Newsletter, Baselinker), payment processing companies, banks, companies providing marketing services, telecommunication providers, law offices, authorized state authorities.
2. Online payments are processed by a) PayPal (Europe) S.a r.l. & Cie, S.C.A., 5. ,22–24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg, b) Klarna (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm), c) Adyen (Adyen N.V., Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6-50, 1011 DJ Amsterdam).
3. Transaction data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayPal tor Klarna/Adyen to the extent necessary to handle payment for the order. The Customer has the right to access their data and correct it. The provision of data is voluntary and at the same time necessary for the use of the website.
VI. Your rights on personal data concerning you
1. Due to the voluntary nature of providing your personal data, you have the right to
a) access to your personal data (Art. 15 GDPR).
b) rectify your personal data (Art. 16 GDPR).
c) delete your personal data ("the right to be forgotten" – Art.17 GDPR).
d) restrict the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR).
e) transfer your personal data (Art. 20 GDPR).
f) to object – (Art. 21 GDPR).
2. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
3. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of data does not affect the lawfulness of data processing made by the Controller on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
4. Requests for the processing of personal data can be submitted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. When viewing the Online Service websites “cookie” files are used, which are small text files recorded in the Customer’s target device in connection with using the Online Service. They are used in order to improve the experience with the Online Service websites.
3. The “cookie” files used by the Controller are safe for the Customer’s devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted or malicious software to enter the Customer’s devices in that way. Those files allow to identify the software used by the Customer and to adjust the Online Service to each Customer individually. “Cookie” files sometimes contain information about the domain name of their origin, how long they are kept in the device and the ascribed value.
4. Due to the purpose of collecting cookies, we distinguish the following Cookies:
a) necessary Cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of the service - files processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
b) statistics Cookies: they allow us to study website traffic, learn about our users' preferences, analyse their behaviour on the site and enable interactions with external networks and platforms - files processed based on the user's voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
c) marketing Cookies: they allow us to tailor the advertising and content displayed to our users' preferences and to conduct personalized marketing campaigns - files processed based on the user's voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
5. “Cookie” files may be used by advertisement networks, in particular by the Google network, in order to display advertisements adjusted to the way the Customer uses the Online Service. To that end, the information may be retained about the Customer’s navigation path or the time spent on the given website.
6. As regards the information about the Customer’s preferences collected by the advertising network Google, the Customer may view and edit the information related to cookie files by means of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
7. The Customer may, by himself and at any time, change the “cookie” files settings, specifying the conditions of their storing and of their access to the Customer’s device. The settings referred to in the previous sentence may be changed by the Customer through the web browser settings or through configuration of the service. Those settings may be changed in particular so as to block automatic support for “cookie” files in the web browser settings or to inform each time they are introduced to the Customer’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of supporting cookie files is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help section of your browser. You can learn more about this by pressing the F1 key while in your browser. In addition, you will find appropriate tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
9. The Customer may remove “cookie” files at any time, using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
10. Limitation of the “cookie” files application may affect some functionalities available on the Online Service website.
11. We use the services of:
a) Google Analytics/ Universal Analytics is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). We use Google Analytics with the additional function offered by Google to anonymize IP addresses. While doing so, Google already shortens IPs within the EU in most cases and only does so in the United States in exceptional cases, while always saving shortened IPs only.
b) Google Ads provided by Google Ireland Ltd. | Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland to optimize advertising, remarketing and popularization of the Service.
12. This website uses the so-called “Facebook Pixel” and the Conversions API of the social network “Facebook” by Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (Meta)