Your wish to withdraw from the contract should be notified via the form below.
- Include your order number and select your preferred date for the free courier to collect the goods.
- The returns and complaints department will send you a consignment note to place on the package.
- You can also send the package back yourself to the address:
Returns and complaints department
- Please enclose a completed and signed Withdrawal Form to the parcel.
- Please secure the package for transport.
- The courier will collect the package on the indicated and confirmed date.
- Once the parcel has reached the Returns and Complaints Department, the parcel will be inspected and a refund will be issued within 5 days. (The maximum refund period is 14 days).